Monday, December 31, 2012

Christmas in Idaho Falls

 The day after Christmas we drove up to Idaho Falls to be with my side for a few days. 

Our visits are always a good time: yummy food thanks to my parents, game playing, shopping, playing with uncles (Logan's favorite), and being spoiled by more gifts!

After dinner the first night we opened "crackers" and had fun wearing crowns and telling jokes.

My brother Sam and cute Marlee.

Love this photo of my kids looking out the window. 

I've always loved my back yard in the winter.

We went to the Museum of Idaho and saw the holiday displays: 

Santas,


gingerbread houses,

 and hundreds of nativities.

We also got to see lots of cool Idaho history. 

During our stay, these two cousins were constantly playing together (or at least playing by one another). Norah is 4 months older, yet Marlee has her beat when it comes to standing and walking. 

This elephant toy was the favorite.

We enjoyed going to my parent's ward and finally getting a Christmas photo altogether.

How blessed we are with good family around us. It was a wonderful holiday season.

Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Josh & Katie said...

I'm pretty sure my grandma made one of those gingerbread houses!