Thursday, December 20, 2012

Christmas Advent

 For the past few years I have tried to do an activity calendar for the month of December. Although some days we had to improvise (where is all the snow???), we have had fun bringing the spirit of Christmas into our home. Logan is at an especially fun age this year. 

 I documented our annual gingerbread house making. Dad is the designated icing applier. And a good one too! Logan was great at sticking the candy on. By the way, you know how the gingerbread kits always smell so good? They definately smell better than they taste. I'm kinda thinking homemade next year.

 Baby girl clapped and begged for sweets throughout the activity.

Kiddos with a tired-looking mommy and our lovely gingerbread house and bush, er, I mean tree.

And with Daddy.

 The finished project!

1 comment:

Kiley said...

I love that you do that! I needed your calendar at the beginning of the month ... we've run out of ideas of things to do ... last night we literally sat around and stared at each other :).