Friday, September 28, 2012

Lots of Fun at the Zoo

 We go to the zoo a few times a year, so I know I've already posted pictures of it, but there were a few new sights to see. We got to attend with my family and cousin and her cute daughter. 

I'm always a fan of the elephants.

 There was a zookeeper telling us about a barn owl.

But the highlight of the day was seeing the polar bear. She was raised in captivity and used to humans. She really liked putting on a show for the kids. She'd swim right up to the glass and the kids would all squeal . . .

then she's swim back to her rock and repeat the dive over to the window.

Logan couldn't get enough of watching her. He threw a fit when I forced him to see the other animals.

My cousin and daughter. You can tell the kids are still mesmerized by the bear.

Sam is such a cute daddy.

Marlee warmed up to me and gave me a smile.



A carousel ride is a must-do. Logan picked the polar bear of course.

The last animal we saw was this orangutan. She reminded me of the "Thinker". 
Fun times as always!

No comments: