Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Park City

 As is becoming tradition, we joined my side of the family for a little getaway up to Park City.

 We went on the same hike around the famous white barn. The weather was perfect and the scenery gorgeous. The fall colors were just starting to come out.

Logan had fun climbing this big tree with Daddy and my brothers.


I love this path because its paved and easy for little legs. Its not really a hike since most of it is level. 

So much beauty to see.

My cute parents.


 Jenni, Sam and Marlee

Logan venturing off-path and me trying to work with the sun flare.
 

 We swam a couple times, played games, ate too much food and enjoyed being together. A highlight for me was going on the Alpine Slide with my sweetheart, followed by a caramel apple from Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory, also a tradition. Benj took pictures of us on the ski lift that I'll have to steal from his phone.

Why not end this post with a couple of bathing beauties?
Hopefully its not a year til we make it back up there. :)

1 comment:

Jenni said...

Wow, looks so refreshing and so beautiful!