Tuesday, September 4, 2012

First Day of School

We've been counting down the days for the past week . . .
 
to the first day of preschool!

I really can't believe Logan is old enough to go (yes, I'm going to be sentimental for a minute). When oh when did he get old enough to leave me?

 
He's so ready to go. I know he'll love learning (and playing, and treats, and field trips, etc).

He thought he was going to ride a bus since we've been reading a book that has one in it. He didn't act too disappointed when we got in the car.

 
 
I saw this idea to do a photo with interests on the first and last day of school each year. I think it'll be fun to see how his interests change.

 
The first day the parents got to attend with the students. I think it was good for the kids to orient themselves with the classroom and the teacher.
 
Who wouldn't want to be in preschool?
You get to play with toys . . .

make crafts (we also made a cute tote bag),

and finish class with a yummy apple cupcake.
 
His teacher, Miss Patti, is fantastic with the kids. There are 9 boys and 1 girl in the class (poor little thing). Logan already knows several kids from the ward and playgroup. 
 
I think the real test will be on Thursday when I leave him there. It might be hard for the both of us.
 
Good luck Logan!


1 comment:

Лена said...

I was going to tell you the idea of the first/last day photo, but, of course, you're on top of things!:) Good Luck to Logan and to you!!!:)