Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Date Night: Provo River

 For a date last week, Benj and I headed down to Provo Canyon for a kayak trip.

 It was so much fun! We went through High Country Adventure.


They booked us up the canyon in a bus. This was our stop before starting our journey down the river. We were probably in the river for about an hour and a half.

We were the first to get in the river. We had a fun 2-man kayak.

 Let's face it, my honey was the muscle. I apparently don't have the natural instinct and would paddle on the wrong side numerous times. I love this picture. I'm a lucky girl.

The scenery was breathtaking. I felt so renewed being surrounded by nature and being with my sweetheart. I told Benj this date ranks in my top 10 favorite dates EVER. 


 We did a few 360s to soak it all in.

I would highly highly recommend doing this for a fun activity with your spouse, friends, or family. And definately go this time of year. I can't stop thinking about all the gorgeous views. We plan on doing this every year!


2 comments: