Thursday, October 4, 2012

Norah at 10 Months

 So, this girl turned 10 months a couple weeks ago and I'm just now posting, like usual.  In my defense, Norah has had a yucky nose for a while so I've put off taking pictures. Maybe once I get good at editing I'll take them on time. 

Anyway, my baby is growing again! How dare her.

 She has to be one of the busiest babies ever. I took a ton of pictures and most of them are her crawling away.

She likes to cuddle for a brief second before wiggling away. My favorite is when I'm laying on my back and she'll come over and lay on top of me and suck her thumb. Once again, it lasts about 2 seconds but I'll take what I can get.

This was the best picture I could get of her lying down. About to roll over. We did this about a dozen times.

Norah is a happy girl and talks and squeals all the time. She'll literally scream  when she's super excited. It always makes me laugh. She crawls up the stairs with ease and waits at the top of the stairs (luckily) for me to come get her. She loves her brother so I usually find her wherever he is.
 As busy as she is, she's very content in the car and in the stroller. I think because there is so much to see. Norah loves being outside and is the happiness soaking up the sunshine. We've been enjoying the park almost every day during this perfect weather.

She eats almost everything (see below). Her favorites are bananas and pretty much anything sweet, just like her momma. She has 6 teeth (barely), 4 on top and 2 on bottom. Those have not been so fun, but hopefully we're on a little break before the next ones come.

Happy 10 months our busy, happy girl! We love you!

1 comment:

Kiley said...

She's DARLING! Happy 10 months!