Monday, October 8, 2012

I'm a Mormon. I Know It, I Live It, I Love It.

Wasn't General Conference wonderful? Its always wonderful right? This year I took the time to SIT and LISTEN during the Saturday sessions. I usually try to multitask which ends up me half-listening. I will definately try to do this every time from now on. Not only did I get to spend more quality time with my family, I was spiritually fed and prayers were answered. The Lord knows us and the spirit is ready to teach us. We just need to be willing to listen.

I want to be reminded daily of the spirit I felt during conference. I hope that by having quotes, especially by my nightstand and mirror, will help me start and end the day right.

 As was said by Elder David A. Bednar:
“To most of us conversion is an ongoing process and not a one-time event that results from a powerful or dramatic experience. Line upon line and precept upon precept, gradually and almost imperceptibly, our motives, our thoughts, our words and our deeds become aligned with the will of God. Conversion unto the Lord requires both persistence and patience.”
 
In other news, this angel slept through the night which hasn't happened in months. Hopefully we've turned a corner!

Happy Monday everyone!

1 comment:

Kiley said...

It was wonderful - agreed!