Saturday, April 28, 2012

Norah at 5 Months

Can you believe this girl is 5 MONTHS?

Oh Norah, there are so many things I love about you right now.

I love how you are discovering new things every day.

You love getting attention. You break out in a big grin whenever someone starts talking to you.

You're such a content baby. You love hanging out on a blanket. You especially love grabbing mommy's face and pulling her in for a "kiss".

You are drooling and drooling. I just know those teeth are going to pop out soon.

You are a routine baby. I'm a routine mother. We go well together.

Mommy's favorite time of day is rocking you to sleep. You love your binkie and your crib. You don't sleep well anywhere else.

Please oh please don't grow up too fast. If I could freeze time I would do it right now. I LOVE this stage.

And I love you.

Happy 5 Months!

1 comment:

Ashley Jensen said...

She is so freakin adorable, I love her outfit. I think we haven't seen enough of you guys lately...