Friday, May 18, 2012

Playgroup Fun

I have a lot to catch up on. First off, we've had lots of fun with our little playgroup lately. Here are a few places we've been the last month . . .

We took a visit to Kangaroo Zoo. I have a good grip on Logan's arm in this picture - how dare he not want to take a picture when there are a dozen blow-up toys to climb on!

He started in the little kiddie toy . . .

got a little more brave and figured out how to climb the ladders . . . 

eventually graduating to the big "dragon". I was so proud of how brave he was. He must've gone on this at least a dozen times!

We went to the farm and checked out lots of cool animals.





Logan's favorite part was riding the tractor. He talked about it for days afterward.


We went to the Aerospace museum (didn't take a lot of pictures). He loved the airplanes.

And most recently visited the zoo. I thought we needed another trip before it gets too hot. 

The carousel is always the favorite. He was one happy boy to ride this thing.

Thanks to our fun playgroup friends for hanging out with us!

Still to post - Norah turns 6 months, Animal Days, Fun Outside, and Adventures in Potty Training. By the way, I know this blog is all about the kids. They really are my life. One of these days I'll start updating my home/craft blog. Its definately fun to have some "me" time too. Thanks for reading!

No comments: