Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Norah at 4 Months

Well Miss Norah is almost 5 months, so this post is kinda late. I still feel like I haven't found my "rhythm" being a mom of two. We're lucky to be dressed by lunch and I have had no energy to make dinner. I cannot seem to find the right time to exercise. It seems the kids know when I'm up early and decide to ruin my plans. That's right - I blame my lack of exercise on my children. ;) Computer time is a luxury.

Norah is: learning how to grab things and put them in her mouth. She loves to look at her hands and lift her legs so she can see her toes. She rolls onto her tummy but can't roll the other way. She loves patty-cake and 5 Little Monkeys.

She's still a little chub and has THE cutest rolls I've ever seen. As Benj says, her chubby calfs and skinny feet are to blame for her socks always falling off.
At her doctor's appointment, she weighed 15 lbs 2 oz (90%) and is 26.5 inches (95%)

She sure has changed a lot.
Norah is a great sleeper. She takes 2 long naps a day and is sleeping through the night. I'm a very blessed momma.
She is a little drool machine so I'm thinking some teeth may show up soon.
Several people have said when she smiles, she smiles with her whole body. She is such a happy girl. However, she lets me know when she's not happy (usually when she's hungry or frustrated on her tummy). Her hair has been falling out, as is mine, and it looks like it may be coming back in. So far it's pretty dark still.
Although a little blurry, this last picture is my favorite.
So grateful for this little babe. Happy 4 months!