Monday, June 27, 2011

Lagoon!

We just got back from a fun little vacation to Bear Lake, but I wanted to post some pictures of Lagoon first. We went the weekend of Father's Day with my immediate family. I was worried Logan wouldn't like any of the rides (like last year with Bulgy the Whale), but of course I was wrong.

We rode on the carousel multiple times.



He absolutely loved the boats and was constantly asking to go on them again.


He wasn't too sure about the speedway at first, but soon got the hang of it. I was worried with the plane ride since it goes up in the air. You can't really see it but there's a stick in the plane they have to pull to go up and down. Logan didn't touch it the whole time, so he stayed nice and low to the ground. :) My awesome brothers, sister-in-law and mom took a time out from the big rides to join us on the train.




My dad and Benj were there too, but I didn't get any pictures of them! They took a time out from Lagoon and went golfing. Logan later went on the Puff the Dragon coaster with Dad. Of course, he loved it! Try watching the video and listen for the squeals. Yep, they belong to my son.





No comments: