Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Bear Lake

Ah, beautiful Bear Lake. I could've stayed much much longer than 4 days. But it was fun none the less. Our little family of 3.5 went by ourselves.

This was our view from our patio



We ate out of that patio for almost every meal.


We enjoyed Rendevous Beach


It was Logan's first encounter with sand (sad, I know)



It was the perfect day for kite-flying.

Logan (and Benj) loved it. LoLo thought it was great fun to let go and watch dad chase after it.



Any sun bathing or reading was interrupted after a few minutes

Overall, it was a success. Next time we'll try a beach not so grassy. :) Still gorgeous though.

As are the two men in my life.

The next day was spent of the East Side of the Lake.
I met up with some of my college roomies from the Beach House days (we missed those who couldn't make it). It was so fun catching up.

PS - My roommate Blaire, in the gray, is due 5 days before me. Can't even tell huh?

Me on the other hand . . .

We drove down to North Ogden for a quick appearance at a family reunion. This next picture was taken at a shutter setting but I thought it was cute x 4. :)

We ended our trip with our car not starting and getting a new battery. We're just thankful it happened in a town and not on a lakeshore.



Other activities included:


swimming at the pool

tennis

shakes at La Beau's

driving around the lake

Logan waking up at 5 (I don't want to talk about it)

Logan figuring out how to climb out of his pack n play (I don't want to talk about it)

more shakes at La Beau's

and forgetting lots of stuff (again, not talking about it. I blame it on pregnancy brain.)



BUT


we had a ball and can't wait to go next year!

1 comment:

Kiley said...

What a fun summer adventure! We missed being up at Bear Lake for the get-together!