Thursday, June 30, 2011

Halfway There

We reached our halfway mark baby girl!


My most recent doctor appointment went "perfect". I really feel so blessed to have good pregnancies. Now let's continue praying for a good labor and delivery, right?


We are still thinking about names. Something definately feminine. I've also loved feeling this baby girl kick. She's active just like her brother.


I also made some recent girly purchases at Children's Place below(they're having their monster sale). I just couldn't help myself! Not pictured are the shoes I bought online. They must be sold out. I should receive these next week and I'm so excited!











Can you even handle it?!?!

Sorry Logan, girl stuff is much more fun to shop for!

1 comment:

Clayton & Charish Hubbard said...

thanks for the children's place info!! just went shopping online! Those girlie outfits are adorable! I am so excited for you!!!!