Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Weekend

Easter was a little different this year because of Conference. There hasn't been many conferences that have been on the same weekend. It was really nice. We had a wonderful weekend. Logan had a little bit of a cold so that was the only downer, but he was happy anyway.
The Easter bunny didn't make us hunt for anything this year. Maybe because of the bad weather. :) Logan's eggs were filled with Teddy Grahams. The Bradshaw Family always gets together for Easter brunch. This is the group this year. A year ago I was VERY pregnant. Its amazing what a year can do!

Mommy and Logan

With Daddy
Logan met the Easter Bunny! I wasn't sure how Logan would react but he really liked her. He was really interested in her "paws" and even tried to grab her ears.
I ruined the picture (Logan was grabbing my hair, the stinker). I thought the other three were cute though


Hope you all had a great weekend!

No comments: