Friday, March 26, 2010

First Haircut

Since when is my BABY old enough for a haircut? I can't believe how big he is.
BEFORE

DURING . . .
He held still a lot better than I thought he would. He was entertained with cookie cutters, a movie, and watching our cute neighbor friend Abbi.
Special thanks to my sweet friend Shanna for cutting Logan's hair. She was so cute with him.


AFTER!
He looks like a little boy to me in this picture. And yes folks, we have a pretty blond kid. We call it light brown. It comes from our parents, because Benj and I were never this light as kids.




Ok, I seriously can't get enough of how CUTE this kid is. I may be biased, but Logan is definately the most handsome kiddo I've ever seen.

7 comments:

Clayton & Charish Hubbard said...

he looks so grown up with this new hair cut!! super handsome!!

Skylette said...

He is such a stud - and Parker has had three haircuts and doesn't sit half as still. Maybe I will try the cookie cutter idea. :)

Cleverly Triple said...

aww...adorable!!! i can't wait til our boys have enough hair so i can do it like that...right now they're "baldies" lol

Kiley said...

You'rd not biased. He is such a cute kid! I love the haircut!

Josh & Katie said...

He is so cute! I love his haircut!

Amanda said...

Awesome haircut. So cute! Did you save some hair to put on Ty's head?

Natalie Carver said...

You are kidding me! He looks so old now! What happened to your baby! I cant believe he is almost one! HE IS SO STINKIN CUTE! I am not bias, he is so handsome! Who would have thought that we would have light babies!