Monday, April 26, 2010

Special Shoutout

I dedicate this post to the love of my life, who celebrated his birthday on the 18th. He was worried that all the attention would be on Logan and thought his birthday would be forgotten. Hopefully he feels like he had his special day too. Its hard to share the one day out of the year that is yours. He was very patient as I spent hours fussing over monkey invitations and cupcakes, and never once complained.


I picked Benji up on Friday from work, a surprise that couldn't have been carried out if it hadn't been for his awesome coworkers. We went to lunch and shopped JUST FOR HIM (that's big). I surprised him with an hour professional massage, dinner at Benihanas and a movie (Date Night). We were trying to remember the last time it had been just the two of us on a dinner/movie date. We couldn't remember it had been that long. It was SO much fun. Honestly one of the best days I've ever had. Benj, I love you and I'm so so thankful to be married to you. You are the best man I have ever known. Thanks for being my best friend. I hope we can have many many more date nights . . . just the two of us.


Happy Birthday sweetheart.

1 comment:

Dancin' It Up said...

Happy Birthday Benji, we are so sad that we missed it! We need to be good friends and take you out!!!! So sorry : (
Hope you had a fantastic day