Monday, June 16, 2014

Lagoon

 I'm going to try to be better to post more photos from my phone - seeing as I average over 250 phone photos per month. Yes, you read that right. Obviously it's a lot easier to pull out my cell phone than lug my big camera everywhere. 

Anyway, this is a Lagoon Day we did the Saturday before Father's Day. Benj's work does this every year and it's been really fun to take the kids. Yes, we hang around the kiddie rides all day, but it's fun to see those cute smiles and know the kids are having a good time. 

Max loved the carousel ride.



Riding the boats


Norah rode this ride 3 times while waiting for Logan and Daddy to finish riding on the Puff roller coaster. 

Daddy and Logan in the front (you can see the top of Logan's head).

Max and I taking a break.

Bulgy the Whale (my least favorite kiddie ride - see this post).

Daddy and Logan were constant riding buddies, although I stole a few rides with Logan on BomBora.

 




No comments: