Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Lagoon

Benj's company had a Lagoon day last Saturday, so we went over for a few hours. Lagoon is so much different when you have a baby. Benj and I managed an adult ride (Wicked) but that was it. We spent most of the day eating, swimming, and riding the train and carousel. Logan had a little encounter with Bulgy the Whale, but I think it tramatized his mom more than him.
My cute boys
Logan cautiously looking at the swings, not too sure what to make of all this madness.

Before the carousel started, Logan wanted off. As soon as the ride began, he held on the pole, looked around, and had a grand ol' time.

2 comments:

Stoddards said...

i can't wait to go! we are going the end of july. looks like he had a blast!

Stacey said...

I'm jealous! Kelly and I were just saying how bad we want to go. You're right though, I'm sure you see a whole new side of Lagoon with kids.