Friday, June 20, 2014

Max at 9 Months

 This boy turned 9 months (I'm writing way too many of these posts lately).
 Max, you are the busiest baby ever. You have to be constantly moving unless you're eating. You're curious about everything and usually give it a little taste test.
 Your smile is contagious and your laugh is a big swell followed by a few hefty belly laughs. You make me happy every day.

 You love:
-eating independently and using your little pincher fingers to pick things up. You eat everything we give you
-being outside and are absolutely devastated when you have to stay in while brother and sister play
-rolling over, crawling, and pulling yourself up on anything
-emptying cupboards and drawers (we need to do more childproofing)
-smiling at everyone you make eye contact with
 You weigh 20 lbs 3 oz (50%) and are 30 in (85%). Leaning out just like big brother. I think you are looking more and more like Logan.

Thank you for being excited to see me every time I see you. For the tight hair-pulling hugs and slobbery kisses.You light up my world little man and I love you!

No comments: