Thursday, April 17, 2014

Logan is 5!

 Logan is now a 5-year-old!


Looking back at these photos made me want to cry. I can't believe my firstborn is now 5!  Here's a glimpse of Logan growing up:

2 weeks old

 1 Year Old

2 Years Old

3 Years Old

4 Years Old

 and now . . .

I did a birthday interview just like last year. Here are a few things about Logan:
 What is your favorite color? GREEN
What is your favorite toy? CAPTAIN AMERICA MONSTER TRUCK
What is your favorite thing to do? WATCH TV
What is your favorite TV show? BATMAN LEGO MOVIE

 What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? WAFFLES
What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? CHICKEN NUGGETS
What is your favorite treat? JELLY BEANS
What is your favorite drink? APPLE JUICE
 
 What is your favorite thing to wear? MY SUPERHERO SHIRT
What is your favorite game? CURIOUS GEORGE GAME
What is your favorite animal? A LION
What is your favorite song? BOOK OF MORMON STORIES
What is your favorite book? BATMAN BOOK
 
 Who is your best friend? COLTON (cousin)
What is your favorite thing to do outside? JUMP ON THE TRAMPOLINE
What is your favorite holiday? WINTER AND CHRISTMAS
What do you want to be when you grow up? CAPTAIN AMERICA
 
 What was the best part of your birthday? OPENING PRESENTS
What was your favorite birthday present? MY BIG MONSTER TRUCK
 

 Logan is now much more independent and my good little helper. He is always willing to help set the table or clean around the house. He gets dressed without me asking and will often try to brush his hair by himself, saying afterward, "I did it, Mom! I look so handsome!"

He is enjoying school and starting to try to put letter sounds together. He counts to 30 and is really good at writing his full name. I love watching him learn and figure things out. He is a really smart boy.

 When he finds something he likes, it'll be his passion for a while. He loves Legos and is really good at putting them together. He is also really into his cars and superheros (as you could tell from his interview). He also loves playing hide-and-seek and playing with friends at the playground.
Although he's growing up, he still holds my hand and gives me big kisses. He is a big sweetheart and loves to snuggle with me (I hope that never ever changes!).

Logan, 
I'm so excited to see what the coming year has in store for you. Happy birthday big boy! I love you more than words!

1 comment:

Kate & Alex said...

Handsome little man.