Wednesday, September 4, 2013

First Day

 Logan did it! His first day of preschool!

He was so excited to wear his backpack that he kept it on for an hour before we even had to leave. This year he is attending Magic Moments Preschool with Miss Lesli. 

When I dropped him off he got his picture taken and made a "train" with the other students. They choo-choo'ed their way into the classroom and he waved to me and he passed by. When I asked what he learned about when he was done, he told me "blue horses and trains". It's hard to get details from a 4-year-old.

Later that night we had a back-to-school dinner. We reminded Logan to be kind and to believe in himself. Fitting because he learned about the train that says, "I think I can."
I think he'll have a great year! Good luck Logan!

No comments: