Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Can You See It?



We're now at 13 weeks! Last week in my first trimester!

I know that my bump is there but it's still very small. I know that first pregnancies take longer to show, but I kind of wish I was showing more! Perhaps it's from all the times I've had to tell people I'm pregnant. I just wait to point to my tummy and say, "See, can't you tell???" My husband will be the first to tell you that I'm not the most patient person. However, I'm realizing now that I'm a 1/3 of the way through my pregnancy and I still have a lot to do before baby Bradshaw comes! Here are a few nurseries I like:




9 comments:

Stoddards said...

ahhh! I see that little bump so cute! I am so excitied for you and Benj!
Even though the weather was crappy you still seemed to enjoy yourself.

Kiley said...

I love the bump! I can definitely tell. Good luck getting ready . . .

m@R(! said...

yeah..i love thelittle bump...cute rooms...i also LOVE the pottery barn style.

Terha said...

you can totally see your bump!! so exciting! You make a very cute preggo lady. very cute ideas on the nursery too! only 7ish more weeks and you get to find out the sex!!

Amanda B. said...

Yay! Get used to telling people a million times that you are pregnant and the due date and soon what gender it is and then what names you have picked and then if you have everything ready. Seriously a million times Haha...so fun! Congrats again!

lirafamily said...

Yeah, Your little belly is adorable. and your nursery ideas are also very cute! especially the changing diaper area. Can't wait to find out what you're having!!!

Ann said...

Hooray for cute baby bellies!

John and Rachael Alexander said...

you look great! glad you guys had fun in zions! i think the "grumps: just come with being preggo... hahah

Natalie Carver said...

You look so cute! I remember those days of pregnancy! You will really start to show in about 7 weeks! Hang in there! Then when you do start to show you are only comfy for a couple of weeks before your baby is getting really big and then you wish you were small again! : ) It is all so fun! Hang in there!
I love the nurserys, i would love to help you find anythiny you want! I love babies and shopping!