Monday, January 19, 2015

My Birthday

 Another year older (and wiser too - I hope). Despite getting older, having a birthday in the bleak month of January makes it a little easier to get through the month. Any excuse to have cheesecake, right?

 Benj took me out on my actual birthday (Thursday) but the kids wanted to make sure I got to celebrate with them too. So we went out Friday night!

I loved the sweet messages I got from my friends all the day long. It made me feel so special. I'm so lucky to have wonderful people in my life.

I also had a fun birthday dinner, hosted by Benj's mom, on Sunday night. I get to celebrate with my nephew Colton too. No pictures darn it!

Last year I told Benj that I wanted to go somewhere warm for my birthday. We are going to San Fransisco next weekend - not sure I'd claim it a warm spot but I'm so so so excited to go and be with my sweetheart!

No comments: