Monday, October 13, 2014

Park City

 My parents usually come stay in Park City in September/October and we like to join them for a day or two! This year we just came up for the day. It was a beautiful fall day! While Benj and Dad went golfing, my mom and I took the kids on a walk by the old white barn. This little hike has become a bit of a tradition every year for the past 4 years. 

We happened to catch the scarecrow walk this year. It was fun to see all the submissions (probably about 25-30 of them).

Like I said, it was gorgeous day! This is why fall is my favorite season!


Love how these two are squeezing in together. 


Definitely a favorite!


Norah pointing to one of the scarecrows.

My favorite part of the hike.


Exploring



This kid discovered the joy of fruit snacks. Can you spot big brother?


Hopefully we can plan a longer visit next year. I love Park City!

No comments: