Friday, October 31, 2014

Halloween!

 Halloween was so fun this year because the kids were so into it! We made a countdown chain and did a fall /Halloween activity everyday. That definitely made the kids excited for the end - trick or treating! Of course they were the cutest kids dressed as a pumpkin, spider and Ironman!

Logan, at first, wanted to be Captain America (like he was last year) but figured out that he could be a different superhero instead. He really liked getting into character:

 This picture cracks me up. I've never seen Ironman sit like that.

 Muscles!

 I asked Norah a while back what she wanted to be, and she immediately told me "a punkin!". I loved her choice and thought she made the perfect pumpkin!



 And little Max was a spider! Yay for cute hand-me-down costumes! Lucky for me, he doesn't have much of an opinion yet.




Logan had a lot of fun dressing up for school and walking through the parade. I helped out in his classroom and we made cute spider suckers and pumpkin bracelets. He also made spooky cupcakes, played Bingo and ghost bowling! Lucky kid!

Halloween is really fun in our neighborhood. We gave out 4+ bags of candy and the kids had a ball.

Happy Halloween!


No comments: