Monday, October 27, 2014

Black Island Farms

One of the highlights of the month was visiting Black Island Farms to have some Halloween fun and pick pumpkins!

 It was such a fun activity and Logan and Norah were especially in heaven. Here are some of the things we did:

the corn maze (we went through a lot of "shortcuts")
 The view from the bridge in the middle of the maze. I reaffirmed my fear of heights.

Took a little tractor ride through the fields.


Tried out the jumbo slides. Benj just let Norah go on her own the first time and I about had a heart attack! She loved it though and kept going again and again.

Logan loved it too!



Max and I went on the smaller version. :)

After a loooong wait in line, we got to go on a tractor ride to pick our pumpkins! 




We left right around sunset.


This was one of my favorite places to get pumpkins. I hope to make it a tradition every year!

No comments: