Thursday, May 22, 2014

Preschool Graduation

 Logan is officially done with preschool!

He took from Miss Lesli at Magic Moments Preschool. She was a great teacher and taught him a lot. She always had fun activities and art for the kids. Logan is also doing really well with his letters and sounds. I'm so thankful for educators who take time for my kids and love them too!

His graduation was held at the library. Here he is reciting his part about the letter "D".


They sang a bunch of songs (that I got on video and will try to post for the grandparents). 

Here he is after he received his diploma. He also loved his graduation cap.

All the kids from both the AM and PM classes. We hope to see a few of them next year in kindergarten!
 
My big 5-year-old. He was so excited and I'm glad he felt so special. 

I tried to get a few more photos outside but he was so done with pictures. I think it was partly because he had a huge sugar cookie waiting for him in the car. 

Caught a smile!

Happy Graduation Logan!

No comments: