Wednesday, May 28, 2014

A Dress from Grandma and little Update

 My mom made this dress for Norah and after a year it finally fits her! I think she looks darling in it.

Norah loves it too. She calls it her "pwincess dwess".


I though I would do a little update on Norah since she turned 2 1/2 this month. Norah is at such a fun age right now. She makes me laugh everyday. She is a snuggler, singer, dancer and tease. She is either sweet as pie or a little terror.

Norah is very into Minnie Mouse, Frozen songs, fruit snacks, and swinging on the swings. She loves wearing her shoes and will wear them all the time. She gets very concerned when there is anything on her hands or clothes. She constantly asks for a napkin to wipe herself off or to clean up messes. Maybe she sees me do it a million times a day. 

She follows Logan around everywhere and they can be the cutest little buddies. She LOVES fruit and would be content eating it for every meal. Also a lover of carbs like her momma. She doesn't like white milk (never has) and it drives me crazy! We always mix in a little Carnation Instant Breakfast for some flavor. I hope to wean her off shortly.

She is such a smart little thing. She knows and recognizes many letters in the alphabet. She counts up to 12 and attempts to 20 but gets her teens all mixed up. She knows her colors, shapes, animals, etc. She talks in complete sentences and simply loves to learn.

We are venturing into potty-training, which will hopefully click faster than it did with her older brother. My baby girl is no longer a baby but a busy, smart, little girl who knows what she wants, when she wants it. She definitely holds her own as the only girl.

No comments: