Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Logan - 4 Year Birthday Interview

Here's my big boy Logan.  I took a few birthday photos that I'd like to share. I also did a little interview with him. 

Here he is with his birthday poster we made for his special day at preschool.

What is your favorite color? BLUE (it changes daily)
What is your favorite toy? A DUMP TRUCK
What is your favorite thing to do? WATCH A SHOW
What is your favorite show? LIGHTNING MCQUEEN

What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? PANCAKES
What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? CHICKEN NUGGETS
 
What is your favorite treat? CANDY
What is your favorite cereal? FROOT LOOPS
What is your favorite drink? MILK
(apparently I asked a lot of food questions!)

What is your favorite thing to wear? SKATEBOARD SHIRT
What is your favorite game? LEGOS

What is your favorite animal? (thought for a while) A SNAKE
What is your favorite song? TRUMPET (haha)

What is your favorite book: CURIOUS GEORGE
What is your favorite thing to do outside? PLAY WITH MY FRIENDS
Who is your best friend? TY

What do you want to be when you grow up? BIGGER
What was the best part of your birthday? MY DINOSAUR PARTY
What is your favorite birthday present? LEGOS

I'm so thankful for this little man. He likes to ask me, "Mom, are you happy?" (maybe because I am usually stressed???). This always makes me smile and I always answer, "Yes." I wouldn't trade being Logan's mom for anything, even during those stressful moments. He is kind-hearted and sensitive. He is quirky and silly. He is determined and stubborn. He sings at the top of his lungs. He is the reason I'm a mother. And I love him so.

2 comments:

Kiley said...

Such a darling little kid!!

Лена said...

How cute! Funny, but Aleks like to ask me "Mom, are you sad?" lol really have to work on making my face look happy. I loved the questionary. I think I will start with next birthday. Hope, it's okay if I take some of yours.