Thursday, April 4, 2013

We're having a . . .



BOY!

We couldn't be more excited! This was an ultrasound taken right at 16 weeks. Once again, it didn't take the technician long to find out the baby's gender (just like Logan). We took the kids with us this time and Logan couldn't get enough of watching the "baby in Mommy's tummy." He is still talking about my "check-up" a couple weeks later. He now understands its a baby brother in mommy's tummy. He likes to count our family members on his fingers and he'll pronounce, "there's 5 in our family!" It sure makes my heart swell. We'll have another ultrasound in the middle of April to check his size and everything. He sure has a cute profile and I can't wait to meet him. I've been feeling the newborn craving lately and I just want to nuzzle him in.

Norah doesn't quite get the concept yet but I have a feeling she'll want to be my little helper. We need to work on transitioning her into a bed before September. I can't believe she's that old. We debated between letting her stay in the crib and putting the new baby in the pack n' play, but it just didn't feel right. I guess that can be our second option if she absolutely hates the bed. 

Another big change that will hopefully happen before September is MOVING! We've been house searching the last 2 weeks and hope to find something soon. Wish us luck!
    

2 comments:

Kiley said...

Hooray for another boy! And good luck with buying a house! Fun!

Craig and Cynthia said...

Yay!! Congratulations. I'm sure Norah with be an awesome helper :)