Monday, June 25, 2012

Norah at 7 Months

Here's a 7 month update on our sweet Norah girl!


 This month Norah has mastered the art of army crawling. She's getting fast . . . too fast. And she always goes for the things she shouldn't, like shoes, Logan's sippy, or an outlet.

She continues to be very social. She'll often raise her arms while playing. I think she's saying, "Yay for me!" I could swear she's already clapping, but I don't know it its on purpose. 


Norah has also learned how to "talk". Well, as in use a consonant sound. We thought we'd hear mama or dada, but she has a fondness for rrrrrr's. So its ra-ra-ra-ra-ra over and over. Maybe she's saying her name. 

Her favorite place lately is in the infant carrier. We go on lots of walks to the park and its easy to just strap her on. I swear she could stay in it all day.




No teeth yet, and that's ok with me. I love that toothless grin. Doesn't she look so much like Benj in this picture?

We spend a lot of our afternoons on a blanket in the shade. What a great stage and wonderful time of year. 


Happy 7 Months baby!

1 comment: