Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Family Times

We were able to go to Idaho at the beginning of the month.
Mostly to witness the blessing our my sweet niece.


This was the first time we got to visit the Rexburg temple. It is beautiful.


We did a lot of playing while we were up there. Logan has a special bond with my brother Andy.

Logan also found a sprinkler head and turned it into an airplane. Best imitations are done without clothing.
(photos courtesy of my dad)

Yes folks, even Idaho Falls can get hot - here's Logan's first time running through the sprinklers. He thought it was great.
It was my idea to get some family photos taken at the park. My dad has a great camera and was the willing photographer.

This was probably the best shot of the family. Logan is itching to run and Norah is fascinated by the trees.

Daddy trying to get the wiggles out (didn't help much).

Another fabulous outtake. Norah especially fascinated with the trees in this one.

And again - this time losing a child to the playground.

At least this one can't run away from me yet.


And this guy knows better than to run away.

My whole family.


Cute brother and family.

Cute parents too. :)

Logan thought he'd take a turn being photographer.

Some frisbee fun.


Rolling uncles is fun too.


Love this shot of Sam and little Marlee.

Trying to pose the little cousins.

Not too sure about it . . .

definately done!!!

Haha. Always a fun time in Idaho.

2 comments:

Kiley said...

I love the photo shoot series - so much personality!!

Anonymous said...

great shoots! love your family!