Thursday, June 21, 2012

Bird Watching

Last week we went to the Tracy Aviary. It was our first time visiting and wow, I was impressed! It was a beautiful day and the birds were a lot of fun to watch, like these golden eagles.


Logan had a lot of fun running around, usually not staying within sight and me calling or running after him.


Baby girl was a peach. Its funny, I take a lot of pictures of her in her car seat to document she was there, but you wouldn't know where based on looking at it.


There was a really cool wall where children from all over the area had drawn different kinds of birds. Logan loved it.

I especially loved the peacock.


Logan being a parrot.

Getting to know different owl sounds (he pressed them all at least a dozen times).


After the aviary, we had a picnic in the park with our playgroup (I haven't asked permission to post pictures of them on this blog).

Norah and I watched Logan play in the water after lunch. Note to self: bring the beach ball everytime we  go.
 His favorite thing to do was to chase the ball down the little canals.
Yet another fun day! I love summer.

3 comments:

Kiley said...

Oh, I love summertime!

Ashley Jensen said...

Looks like fun! Cant wait until Sydney and I can join you!!

Лена said...

We went there last year, but I think the stream was under construction or we missed it!:) It's a lot of fun. We loved it (probably even more than Aleks:))