Monday, January 16, 2012

This is the Year

I've officially begun my 29th year!



Whoa. How did that happen?




Believe it or not, I've actually been looking forward to it.




I know, kinda shocking huh?




Perhaps I've accepted the fact that this is my last year of my twenties.

Maybe its the fact that 29 is definately NOT old.

Its probably because I have a lot to look forward to.


Instead of doing resolutions for the new year, I created a bucket list. A unique list that will be completed by my 30th birthday. My 30 before 30 list. I got this idea from my friend (thanks Leana). For a look at my list, check out the new tab just below our family picture. No, there's no skydiving, bungee jumping, or crossing the great wall of China. But I think I have some pretty great things on there. I'm pretty excited to begin. Oh, and give me a little motivation when you see me. Its going to be a busy year. :)


Thank you to my wonderful family and friends who made my 29th birthday a day of love, laughter and celebration. I received some wonderful gifts:


-a series of sweet kisses from Logan

-a full night's rest from Norah (8 full hours!)

-an hour massage and time to myself (thanks honey)

-a night of delicious food and wonderful company from my family



I feel so blessed to be surrounded by such amazing people. Love you all.

2 comments:

Лена said...

I really like your list! Looks like you're going to have a fun year with concerts and all!:) Happy Birthday and here's be being 30 soon!

Phillips Family said...

What an awesome list! I might have to copy this idea once I turn 29 this year. Although I think I'm opposite of you...I'm terrified to turn 29 and a little sad it will be my last year in my twenties. But making a bucket list seems like it would help! I'm doing it! :-)