Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Norah's Newborn Photos

January already and my baby is a month and a half! Looking at these pictures makes me realize how much she's changed already. I'll be playing catch up over the next few days, so I hope you enjoy pictures!


We had a photographer come to our home and take a few shots of Norah when she was a week old. We tried some family shots too but it was ridiculously hard to keep a 2 year old still for longer than 2 seconds. Seriously, Logan was completely uncooperative. Mal was very patient with us and I think she got some great shots.

This one, in particular, is one of my favorites.

Norah's eyes are incredibly blue. I love them.


Logan making sure to get a little attention.













Laying on a quilt made by her great-grandma.


This photo will always remind me of her precious little lips and oh-so-kissable cheeks.

Overall, a great experience to not have to leave the house. It was nice to be able to nurse Norah and let Logan play when we were done with the family shots.


Our photographer can be found here.


1 comment:

Cecily said...

Norah is absolutely beautiful. Congratulations!! :)