Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Norah at 1 Month

Its amazing even after a month how much a baby can change. Norah has a little more chub, she's become more alert, has started sleeping for longer stretches (yay!) and, speaking of stretches, likes to stretch out those cute little limbs. She has such a sweet disposition. She loves attention and sure gets a lot of it from anyone who sees her.


She knows her momma's voice and has started making eye contact and following me with her eyes.


Its so nice that she sleeps a lot.



And she likes her carseat. We haven't really gone anywhere besides family's houses and dr. appts, but as soon as spring hits, I know she'll love walks. Can I just say its hard to have a baby in the winter?

I love her little gassy smiles.

And she's lots of fun to dress up. There are so many cute girly clothes and accessories out there. Oh. my. gosh. Benj has tried to hold me back, but I can't help buy splurge a little bit.

Norah started smiling right around Christmas time. She melts my heart every time. I've gotten a few pics from my cell phone that I'll put in a later post.


Love you Norah Girl! Happy 1 month!

3 comments:

Craig and Cynthia said...

Manda,
She is adorable. I love little girl clothes too, and all of the bows and bracelets. Girls are so fun. I can't believe she is almost 2 months old. I love her thick dark hair. What a sweetie!!

Ashley Jensen said...

You can take those spring time walks with me and our new little baby! :D

Лена said...

She is so cute! Can't wait to meet her in person!