Wednesday, August 10, 2011

We're Moving!

Say hello to our new home.






We're just a little bit excited.






Home hunting started when we found out we were pregnant. Nothing was working out and I was getting frustrated. You'd think it would be easy to find a place to rent, but we never found one that we loved.

We called on this place last week and walked through it. Benj and I both knew it was the one for us without saying a word to each other. We found out it was ours yesterday and we move in at the beginning of September.


We're sad to leave our current ward and neighbors behind. We aren't too sad leaving our little apartment. I look forward to having a yard and room for both of my kids to grow. There's a park right behind us. Its in a quiet cul-de-sac and the dynamic of the neighborhood seems to be lots of young families.



I'll keep you updated on the inside of the home once we move in and get it beautified!

5 comments:

ATP said...

Looks so exciting! Happy nesting!

Cleverly Triple said...

congrats how fun! can't wait to see the inside! :)

Ashley Jensen said...

It's so cute! :) We're excited for you. Now I'm jealous though, I want a baby and a house too! ;)

Лена said...

That's cool! I'm sure you'll make it beautiful!!! I can't wait for us to move, so I can make our new home pretty too!:)

Josh & Katie said...

How exciting! Let me know if you need a trailer and/or help!