Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Park Review - Castle Heights Playground

We've been to several parks but I always forget to bring my camera. Last week we were in the Farmington area so I decided to take Logan to the "Castle Park". He was so excited when he saw it. What kid wouldn't? Its a kid's playground paradise!



The picture below right is the toddler area (recommended for ages 2-5). The main toy is mainly for ages 5 and up. Logan did well on most things. Its nice and enclosed so that made me feel like he was more safe.
Most of my pictures are the back side of Logan. He was running everywhere!







Overall: Loved this park.

Time to go: Definately go in the early morning or early evening. It was HOT by 10. Shady trees on the side of the playground and several tables for eating. Lots of grass to run around on.

Age: This park is definately for older kids, but because it wasn't busy, Logan did well on it.
Extras: Tennis shoes work best in most playgrounds. I saw several kids with sandals/flip flops constantly taking them off because there was something in their shoe. :)


1 comment:

Ashley Jensen said...

I used to love playgrounds like that when I was a kid. Ok, I seriously can't wait until we can do these kinds of things with our kids together!