Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas 2009

Christmas was so much more fun this year with a baby. I know he doesn't know what's going on, but its been a while since I was so excited for Logan to open presents. To be honest, last week is still kind of a blur to me because it was so busy, but I'll see what I can remember.


Christmas Eve was spent at our brother-in-law's parents house (get that?). There is always great food and great company. Logan slept for 2 hours while Benj and I got to eat and relax. That was a great early Christmas present. :) We played the candy bar game and I, once again, scored some major goods. If anyone wants some candy, come to my house.


When we got home, we noticed the elves left us each a present. We quickly changed into our pajamas. Who knew the elves shopped at Victoria's Secret?

This photo was our 4th attempt at self-timer.

We did our own little family thing in the morning and opened lots of fun gifts. Santa spoiled us once again.


Logan was so excited for Christmas!


We headed over to Benj's side for breakfast and more presents. The cousins got a Wii. Cameron kept saying, "Am I dreaming? I can't believe we have a Wii!" It was so cute. Colton (the younger of the two) liked to push the buttons, although he wasn't really playing. Heehee.


My two boys enjoying Christmas at the cousins. We went over in our pajamas, even though everyone else was showered and beautiful. Am I the only one who wants to stay in my pajamas all day?


Logan and Colton helped open presents.


Colton got a lovely space gun that made lots and lots of noise. We tried to hide it once and tell him it needed new batteries, but he was too smart.


We gave Marcy a family calendar. She was so cute and excited about it.


Logan trying out his little bike. Parental supervision required since he tends to slip off.


I don't have any pictures (yet) but later Christmas day we went to Benj's grandparents for the most amazing dinner ever. Grandma Mel is so fancy and the best cook.


The day after Christmas my family came down from Idaho and we went to my Aunt's house for a Christmas party. Again no pictures - I've got to get better! It was so much fun.


We visited a little at our house afterwards. Here's Logan with Grandma and Grandpa Croft.

Andy, Sam and his wife Jenni


1 comment:

Amanda B. said...

I absolutely love to stay in my jammies the whole day. And I usually look disgusting all day while everyone else looks fab. Oh well! And Cmas is way funner with kids. We were the same way with Nora last year! Just wait til next year...it gets even better!! Glad you guys had a fun Cmas!!