Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Say What You Need to Say

The John Mayer concert was INCREDIBLE! I was blown away by this guy's talent! We met up with our good friends Annie and James, sat on a blanket, and listened to Colbie Caillet and John Mayer as the sun went down. Supposedly it was going to rain, but there wasn't a drop. Perfect weather and perfect music!
We had a hard time finding Ann because I forgot my cell phone at home with her new number in it. I ended up calling my mom to get Ann's HOME number, called her mom and got her new CELL number. Turns out I was standing like 20 feet away from them. They were expecting us in the other direction. Benj and I enjoyed a lot of songs, but some our favorites were Free Falling (cover), Waiting on the World, and Say. Ann was particularly excited to hear Gravity.
We caught up with best friend Jenelle. I hadn't seen her since January! She told us about a recent trip to Europe. I'm so jealous! She's moved down to Sandy so she's closer to me. Yay! Doesn't she have the cutest haircut! I'm so glad we got to see her!

I have included a few John Mayer songs to my blog for your listening pleasure. Hope you enjoy!

5 comments:

Stoddards said...

I wish we could have gone. So fun!

Ann said...

I'm putting the "Free Falling" cover video on my facebook if you want to see it! It was so much fun! Next time we'll drag Sheena & JoDee with us!

Haylie said...

Oh...I wish I would have known you were there. A couple of friends and Jake and I went down. I loved it! We sat up in the seats, but the grass looked really fun. It would have been good to see you. It was an awesome concert for sure! Love it!

Natalie Carver said...

Ok those are the cutest pics ever! How did you get them black and white!?!

Tonya said...

We went to a John Mayer concert last summer and I know what you mean--totally awesome! He is even better in person than on CD--which is saying a lot! Glad you had fun!