Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Happy Birthday Daddy!

My dad celebrates #61 this year and he's amazing! He had such a great time on the Colorado and I loved capturing the little moments during our trip. He was definately in his element and told us all kinds of stuff about the canyon (he's a pro in geology). On the way down we listened to a lot of John Williams, Fleetwood Mac, Led Zepplin, and Simon and Garfunkel. Thanks dad for making this trip so memorable. I love you and Happy Birthday!

This was a common site with dad's pants half wet. He was always in the water fishing, cooling off, or discovering something!

He caught bigger fish than this but this was the only picture I got. I woke up early (probably 5:30ish) and discovered him trying to catch some trout a few yards away from where I was sleeping. Once again, the half-wet pants! Dad, you're the best!

1 comment:

Natalie Carver said...

WOW 61! I wonder waht we will all be like then~ I hoe still having our friend get togethers~ Happy Birthday