Sunday, July 5, 2015

Idaho Falls Part 2

 I took so many pictures in Idaho Falls that it was hard to go through them all. I even have some on my phone which will have to wait for another post. 

Here are a few more highlights from our week:

Backyard water fun!


Mom was hiding behind Sam when a water fight began . . .


  
Then the fight was really on!


Especially between these two lovebirds.




Early Saturday we went to the parade.



She insisted on bringing her bear.

Cute Marlee taking photos.



After the hot parade, it was nice to cool down with popsicles (can you spy the photo bomber?).



Family picture time (Norah and Max were taking naps).


Me and my bros - I miss them!

Showing our true sides.


Benj and Marlee bonded over jumping off the porch.








Love Benj's face in this last picture. He was having as much fun as the kids!

No comments: