Wednesday, August 6, 2014

My Beautiful Girl

 While taking Max's monthly pictures, this girl decided to pose for the camera and I had to seize the opportunity! I thought this would be a good time to do a little update on Norah Jo.

 Post-nap hair but that's just the way you are. Those curls have a mind of their own.

Speaking of minds, you continually amaze me with your little thoughts and phrases. You tell me exactly what you want, when you want it. Usually with a little quiet voice and a twirl of the hair. You know how to get your way. Except with Logan - there's usually screaming involved.

You are a Daddy's girl and love him to pieces. You give him big hugs every day. You sometimes say, "How was your day Daddy?"

I love when I catch you twirling and singing. Sometimes you make up your own words to songs.Current favorites are anything from Frozen or Little Mermaid.

I still think of you as this little toddler but you have grown into this little girl right before my eyes!

I love our little moments when we snuggle and read a book. Or I just hold you and kiss your head. I tell you that you're my favorite girl.

It's so fun having a daughter. I love you to pieces Norah girl!

No comments: