Friday, August 22, 2014

Max at 11 Months

 Here's a look at Max at 11 Months!
(isn't he the most handsome baby in the world?)

 My little buddy really loves his momma. His only word that he says over and over is "mama". I'm beginning to think "mama" has many more meanings to him, like "I want this!" and "More!" He's gives kisses when asked and is very loving.

Max got his first haircut and no longer has a comb over. I can do it in a cute faux hawk too. By the way, he was feeling a little out of sorts the day I took these photos. I think he has more teeth on the way. :(

Always my busy-body. Emptying everything and climbing into everything. He loves table food, swinging and going down the slide, following the big kids around, cruising along furniture (no first steps yet), and looking at himself in the mirror.  Everyone who meets him comments on his happy disposition and sweet smile.

That said, here's a little smile to end the post. Happy 11 months Max!

No comments: