Saturday, November 2, 2013

Halloween 2013

 We had a super fun Halloween this year! Both Logan and Norah were really into wearing their costumes and trick-or-treating, which made it all the more fun. 

I can't believe how much candy these two got. Their first trick-or-treating experience was at Daddy's work party (Yes, they are in a Barbie box - Norah was especially entranced).
 We had a "mummy" lunch complete with mummy hot dogs, ghost bananas on a stick and pumpkin cheese!
 On Tuesday night we carved pumpkins


Logan drew the face on his all by himself.

Hard to tell but we had the pumpkins lit in this picture. We turned off the lights to get the real effect. The kids loved them.

Logan did great in his Halloween program and got even more candy from his classmates and teacher. 

Singing, "I'm a Mean Old Witch" - I remember learning this song when I was in preschool. 

We went to Arctic Circle for a Spooky Halloween lunch. Logan mostly wore the mask on top on his head. This was a rare moment when he put it all the way on.

 I tried getting some pictures of the kids later on at the house.

Mimicking Mom because I was making funny faces and noises to get them to look at the camera. Still didn't work.

 A better shot of Logan with the witch mask he made at school.

 Norah makes a cute witch too.


 Going for a different angle with my camera. Logan looks like a bobble-head in this photo. Haha.
 This is the pose Norah made for me when I told her to fly.

Captain America running into the leaves. Both kids would start in the back corner of the yard (where Norah is standing) and run all the way over to the other side. I made Logan keep his sucker out of his mouth while running after this photo was taken.
 
Here comes Supergirl!
Max was here too but I didn't really dress him up. He enjoyed trick-or-treating in the baby carrier and taking long naps. 

Happy Halloween!

No comments: