Monday, September 26, 2011

Whoa Baby

Once again a late post! I've been so unmotivated to blog lately! I think its because my house needs more attention than being on here. Its hard to stay motivated to do anything right now to be honest. Oh how I cherish nap time!


I'm feeling bigger, but I'm happy I'm staying in the healthy weight gain this time around. With Logan I gained, ahem, a LOT more than I expected. I'm definately eating plenty and could probably work out more, but I figure chasing and lifting a 2-year-old has to count for something! As long as this baby girl is healthy, that's all I ask.



On October 12th I'll have my last ultrasound and be right around 8 months. I'm trying to remember all the things I need for a newborn. It feels like its been forever!



I'm getting a little nervous about doing a VBAC. Has anyone done it before? The reason for the C-section was because Logan was too big. So my doctor is going to do his best to estimate how big this girl is and see if we can get her here without another c-section. Also you second-time mothers, how much faster was your labor the second time around? I'm praying it is shorter. Oh please, oh please. :)



My goal is to get the nursery done in the next few weeks and have Logan sleeping well on his twin bed. Wish me luck!

4 comments:

Cali said...

Just wanted to throw in my two cents worth on this subject.. since you asked. :) I just wish I would have made a more firm decision before my second baby. Since I'd had the section the first time, my doctor was totally leaving it up to me, and when it came right down to it, I ended up with another c-section. Now- looking into the future of having baby #3, I am having a hard time finding doctors or hospitals that will allow me to do the VBAC. SO. I say- give it it your best shot- and make up your mind that you'll do everything you can to have a VBAC this time. I have read some awesome books about VBACs too, if you're interested. :)

John and Rachael Alexander said...

you look so cute! I love your belly! We need to come see your new place!

Aimee Hardy said...

You look so cute. Love the belly shot.

I don't know about the VBAC but my 2nd was definitely faster and easier than the 1st. Good luck!

Terha said...

My first labor was 18 hrs, the second was 9 hrs.... half the time not to bad :)