Friday, September 9, 2011

Bigger by the Day

We're officially in our new place. Boxes can still be found in almost every room in the house, but we're getting there. I'm trying to slow down a bit since moving brought on regular contractions. Its hard when there's so much to do and my nesting has kicked up a notch. Anyway, photos of the house will come as we unpack more. :)


Please excuse the bad posture and hair in this picture. What I do love about this photo is my growing bump. Yes its leading to uncomfortable nights, back pain, etc but this baby girl is growing like a weed. The end is approaching fast! I can't believe I'm 30 weeks along - 2 1/2 more months and I can hold my daughter in my arms!

Speaking of growing up, this little guy has grown so much lately. I found him on the couch like this the other night:enjoying Gone with the Wind (yes, that's my bookmark in the lower right corner). He really is such a smart little man. His voculary and grammer are increasing everyday and he has his own ideas and opinions. Tantrums are in full swing and he answers "no" to almost every question I ask him. However, he finds his way out of things by snuggling on my lap and giving me kisses. He continues to melt my heart when he sings.


So life is good in the Bradshaw home.

3 comments:

St. John, Jacque, Camilla said...

You have nothing to excuse yourself about in the picture. You look great!

Kiley said...

You look so cute! I'm excited for your baby girl to arrive too! And cute little Logan - he's darling!

Craig and Cynthia said...

Manda you look awesome. I completly understand your title. I feel the same way. Logan is adorable. Sometimes I will find Kailin trying to read big books like that too. It is so fun.