Thursday, July 7, 2011

I Love America

We have gone to Idaho Falls every year for the 4th since we've been married, and this year was no exception.

We did a lot of fun things over the weekend.


We went to the Tauphaus Park Zoo. We picnicked (while little one slept).

We played with bubbles in Grandma and Grandpa's back yard. I decided he needed shorts and shoes on halfway through the pictures. haha Admired my family's beautiful garden. Played a little competitive croquet (my little brother beat me at the end).


Attended the parade.





This was our stake's float. My mom and brother helped make it!


And of course, attended the famous firework show along the Snake River. Logan liked them, but also seemed to get a little bored. While I was holding him, he'd turn his head around and give me a kiss every 2 minutes. He melts his momma's heart.



How blessed we are to live in this great nation.


Happy Birthday America!

1 comment:

Kiley said...

Looks like a fun holiday! I love the pictures!