Sunday, July 24, 2011

5 Months!

I can't believe I'm 24 weeks along. Is it really 3 more weeks until my last semester? Crazy, I tell ya.


This last month I have really felt pregnant. I suddenly grew out of all of my regular-sized pants and shorts, I feel like I can't carry Logan longer than a minute, my belly button popped out like a turkey timer, and those frequent bathroom breaks are becoming more and more frequent.

I am however, so grateful for this pregnancy. I've been very healthy and feeling good over all. Can't complain about that one bit.


I have started getting the nesting itch and want to create baby girl's nursery soon (as in sew a lot - bedding, curtains, boppy cover, etc). Before we do the nursery we need to MOVE!


I have liked our little apartment, but its just that - little. We need at least a 3 bedroom so Logan can have his own room and baby girl can have hers too. Our babies are in their own rooms from Day 1. I'm too light a sleeper and want Benj to sleep too. Plus encourages good sleep habits!


So, if any of you hear of a great deal on a 3 bedroom in our area, let me know. Yes, seriously!



PS - Hope everyone enjoyed Pioneer Day. A post on our festivities will be up soon.

4 comments:

Craig and Cynthia said...

Manda,
You look great. I love the pictures. What are you going to decorate your baby girls room with? Is Logan excited about a baby sister? Love ya.

Anonymous said...

you look amazing. but i know how you are feeling i am right there behind you. take care. call me soon and we can get together soon.

Лена said...

It's time to buy a house!:)

Kiley said...

You look cute! I'm so excited for you to have a girl!